Glover Literacy and Tech Night
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 6:00-7:30 pm
Looking forward to seeing you virtually!
Click on the Glover Literacy and Tech Placemat below to access the Google Meet links! Links will be live at 5:45 pm. HOW DO I GET TO THE MEET LINKS? WATCH THIS VIDEO TO FIND OUT!
Glover's Virtual Family Literacy and Tech Night
Tuesday, Oct. 27th, 6-7:30pm
This is an online event.
We are excited to see our families in this virtual format.
Here are the sessions for you to choose:
- Chat with the Principal-Mrs.Viincente-Question and Answer Session (Grades K-5)
- Growing Writers-Ms. Kolar and Miss Albaugh-Is your child struggling with writing? Could you use some ideas to foster a love of writing? If so, please join this session to explore ways to grow and support our writers! (Grades K-5)
- Summary Framework-Ms. Matweyou and Mrs. Shoemaker-Support your child in reading comprehension. Use this after reading strategy to retell or summarize the books they read. (Grades K-5)
- Benchmark and i-Ready Support and Exploration-Ms. Becknell-Brown and Mrs. Floccari-Have you been wondering how to access your child’s reading program or need additional support for i-Ready? Please join this informative and helpful session to support your child on their literacy journey. (K-5)
- Early Literacy at Home-Ms.Carafelli and Miss Arsenault-Learn how to support your child’s early literacy skills at home through the development of hands-on activities and meaningful projects.(Grades K-5)
- Technology Support: Questions and Answers-Ms. Pribanich-A presentation of all the ins and outs of the APS Portal, Predominant Google Applications used by staff and students, as well as technological navigating through the use of tabs and bookmarks.(Grades K-5)
- Library Support-Mrs. Howell and Mrs. Withrow-Explore ways to support your child in checking out online books and accessing keyboarding. (Grades K-5)
- Phonemic Awareness and Phonics-Mrs.Powell-Learning to read with rhyming words.(Grades K-1)
- Keys to Reading Success-Mr. Pretzloff-Improving early literacy in partnership with SEI.(Grade K)
RSVPs are enabled for this event.