How to Stay Safe
- Make sure your password is something easy for you to remember but something that nobody would guess that you would make as your password.
- Don't tell other people your password either except maybe your parent.
- The less people know about your password, the harder it is to have your Facebook get hacked.
What You Say
- Make sure you only post things that are appropriate.
- Don't post bad pictures of yourself or others.
- Don't say anything you wouldn't say to your teachers or grandparents.
- Do not put your location on your Facebook.
- Someone could easily stalk you and go where you are going.
- They could also go where you won't be (rob your house!)
- DO NOT make a fake account!
- Never make an account with a person you made up.
- Use your name, or your nickname, but never a fake person.
- Do not friend people you don't know.
- If someone you know friends you it's okay but if someone you don't know friends you, don't accept!
- Only stay friends with your ACTUAL friends!