Army Trail Remote Learning Update
March 24, 2020
Below you will find some quick and fun activities that you can enjoy during your time off and don't forget...
- School remains closed until at least Monday, April 7
- Breakfast and Lunch can still be picked up daily at Indian Trail's Door 8 from 10 AM to 12 PM.
- On Friday, March 27, all locations will distribute meal packages containing meals for the week of Spring Break. Meals will not be distributed during Spring Break(March 30-April 3).
- Everyone is encouraged to take advantage of the online learning resources. However, paper copies of the learning materials will be available inside Indian Trail's Door 1 from 10 AM to 12 PM
- Army Trail Office is closed indefinitely
- Chromebooks will be off between 10 PM and 7:15 AM
Picture Book of the Day!
Click on the book below to hear the daily picture book! Feel free to record a response and let me know what you thought about the chapter!
Chapter of the Day!
Click on the book below to hear the latest chapter in Wayside School Beneath the Cloud of Doom! Feel free to record a response and let me know what you thought about the chapter!
Science Video of the Day
Yesterday' s "Would You Rather" results
Dance of the Day!
Trolls: Can't Stop The Feeling | GoNoodle
Food Distribution Updates
Social Emotional Support
The following is a list of resources to help alleviate some of the stress during this time.
- Emergencies: 9-1-1
- Safe School Hotline: 1-800-4-1-VOICE, x359
- Crisis Support Line available 24-7 (Mental Health Support): 630-627-1700
- SASS Cares Line (Mental Health Crisis): 1-800-345-9049
- Addison Township: 630-530-8161 Providing food to families Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m
- Community Resource Guide
Addison Township Food Pantry Updates
Army Trail Elementary School
Army Trail exists to EDUCATE, EMPOWER, IMPACT, and INSPIRE others.
Army Trail School’s vision is to build a foundation that allows students to define their path towards lifelong success.