Chesterbrook Academy Elementary

School Update - 7/22/21

Hello Chesterbrook Academy Families,


Welcome to the 2021/2022 school year. We are looking forward to seeing our students, old and new, return to campus in the fall! Over the next month we will be sending out email updates to allow our families to prepare for the first day of school. Please be sure to read them carefully, as we will be sharing important updates, dates to remember and reminders.


Today, I am writing to share two updates, related to school uniforms and COVID guidelines. A more thorough back-to-school packet will be sent out shortly.


As always, please let me know what questions you have.


Thank you, and we will see you soon!


Mr. Rodia, Head of School

School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger

In an effort to better serve our families, we are excited to announce that we are partnering with a new uniform vendor, Tommy Hilfiger!


The school uniform website will be live soon, and we anticipate having ordering information to families by the end of the month.


A separate communication will be sent when online ordering is available. We know that our families are eager to place orders and will ensure that information is shared as soon as possible.


For your planning purposes, we plan to have students wear the regular uniform and gym uniform in the fall. We will also continue to sell Spirit Wear. Additional details on what students should wear to school will be shared along with ordering information.

Big picture

Fall COVID Guidelines - A Message from Mr. Rodia

As you know, there has been some increased chatter regarding what school may look like in the fall. We have received many questions about our plans here at CBA. As we have learned this past year, COVID guidance changes often, sometimes even daily. It is frustrating as we would much rather be clear with definite plans and begin planning our school year.


Unfortunately, at this time, I do not feel confident making an announcement, knowing that our plans could change. We are going to wait a couple of weeks, review any updated guidance locally, and make our decisions accordingly.


We apologize that we don’t have a definite plan to share and we hope you understand. We will communicate as soon as we know more. We understand this is a very polarizing topic and we will make our decisions based upon what we feel is in the best interest of our community.


Please know that we are prepared for several scenarios, should we be advised to modify our health and safety policies.


Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any specifics questions.


Thank you and we look forward to sharing some positive news soon!