The Rebel Crier
NFHS News and Information- Week of April 11, 2022
In this Issue
- PTO Needs Parent Input
- Junior Prom Information
- Scholarship List for Seniors
- Community Events: NF Public Library & Nicole Vengalli Foundation
NFHS PTO Needs Your Input!
The NFHS PTO needs your input as we plan for the future! Parent participation is a huge part of what makes a successful school, and the PTO Board would like to know more about what all parents in our school community need or would like to see from the PTO.
Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey!
PTO Parent Survey
Important Junior Prom Information
- Junior Prom is Saturday, May 7 at the AquaTurf Club in Plantsville, CT
- Wednesday, April 13 is the LAST DAY students can purchase Junior Prom Tickets.
- Juniors have received information via email from the class advisors regarding meal selections and table requests.
- Prom promises and outside guest approval forms are due by April 29th.
NFHS and NFMS students and staff were able to sign the ceremonial beam and be a permanent part of the new building!
| || |
Dr. Rich Sanzo, Mr. Phil Ross, Rep. Patrick Callahan, Board of Education Chair Dominic Cipollone, Dr. Pat Cosentino, Mr. Ed Sbordone, Assistant Principal Mike Chapleau and Principal James D'Amico
Students are done pre-registering for courses for 2022-23, but it's always a good idea to understand the Program of Studies in case new interests are discovered, changes need to be made, etc. Reach out to your counselor with any questions!