The Pirate Pulse Family Edition
Jasper Elementary - Updates for the week of October 10, 2021
Where The Adventure Begins
Our Mission as your Child's Educators
We will set high expectations for ourselves and our students.
We will use data/evidence to guide instruction.
We will model respectful and positive attitudes.
We will work collaboratively with parents and build strong relationships.
We will be life-long learners.
We will actively invest time into getting to know all students on an individual level.
We will collaborate with each other to align the curriculum.
We will ensure that students are learning and engaged from bell-to-bell.
We will praise, encourage, and celebrate, both staff and student successes.
We will model and teach conflict resolution strategies to solve problems with others.
Jasper Elementary: Where the Adventure Begins
Kim Liggett, Principal
- Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JasperElemPirates/posts/2355031264800863
- Join Remind - Text @jespirate to 81010 Information is sent out this way to families
We want your child's education to be the best experience possible. We believe that in order to meet this goal, it will take school and family working together. Communication is the key, please use the Contact Me button for quick contact.
Explorer of the Week
- Remember to write names in jackets/sweatshirts and on lunchboxes and water bottles. Our lost and found gets very full starting this time of year.
- Help us keep our students safe in the car rider line. Please pull through the line. Students will not be allowed into the clinic parking lot. This is to dangerous as duty teachers are unable to watch the car line and the clinic parking lot.
- Please remember to send water bottles for refill.
- Please do not pick up students between 2:30 and 3:00.
- Please make calls to change transportation before 1:45 each day.
- October 15 - AR Goal Party
- October 15 - Fourth Grade PIzza Party - Sponsored by BMRH
- October 19 - School Pictures
- October 21 - Parent/Teacher Conferences (Students dismiss @ 2:30)
- October 22 - No School for Students
- October 25 - FALL BREAK - No School
- October 26 - 29 - Red Ribbon Week
- October 26 - AR Points due (3:00 pm)
- October 27 - Fire Drill
- October 28 - Monthly Assembly
- October 29 - Fall Festival
- October 29 - Fall Parties - Costumes and Park Parade
- Teaches: Gifted & Talented
- Years Teaching - 9 Years
- College: Arkansas Tech University (BS) and Arkansas State University (MSE)
- High School: Flippin High School
- Married to Billy Raulston
- Children: James (28) Emma (22) Lyla (14)
- Pets: a Shi-Tzu (Lucy) and a German Shepherd (Smokey)
- Hobbies: 1) Art, specifically painting. 2) Reading fictional mysteries/suspense. 3) Collecting recipes/recipe books.
- Quote: Always look at the bright side.
Monday -Breakfast pizza/ Banana strawberry yogurt & Cheerios fruit cereal bar/juice/milk/fruit Chili dog WG bun, Bodacious baked beans/Tater tot/Ketchup /fresh fruit/milk/mixed fruit Salad barTuesday- Biscuit & gravy/Wheat cracker/ WG PB&J /Juice/Milk/Fruit Chicken bacon ranch/ Potato babies/Steamed broccoli/ Applesauce/WG roll/ fresh fruit/ Side Potato bar
Wednesday - Blueberry muffin/Peach Parfait/juice/fruit/milk Chicken Mex/Tortilla chip/Black bean fiesta w/corn /Spring salad, dressing/Mixed berries/Milk Crispito,Fresh fruit Salad bar
Thursday - WG Burrito & hash brown / WG Super bun/Juice/Milk/Fruit Pizza ripper/Green bean/Corn/ Mandarin oranges/Milk Apple Potato bar
Friday - Biscuit egg & bacon / Mini triple French toast/juice/milk/Bacon cheeseburger or Chicken patty on bun/Chips/lettuce tomato pickle onion/Fresh fruit/fudge bar /milk/mixed fruit