Our Drone Attacks are Immoral
Minimize Drone Civilian Casualties
- 40 countries in 2010 own drones
- Drone strikes also have been reported in Afghanistan, Somalia, and Yemen and have killed hundreds of civilians in addition to those targeted, often outraging people living in places like Pakistan's tribal areas.
- The drone strikes have been reported to expand from terrorists to international drug lords.
- Due to recent drone attacks, Middle Easterners cannot live their regular daily life without fear of a drone attack.
- Extrajudicial assassination is illegal in the US.
- However, Americans support drones, because of how remote and inconsequential the drone assassinations are becoming with technology today.
- These photos say it all. Go to http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/ to see a interactive animation over the drone attacks in Pakistan