Volume 1 Issue 8 October 19th, 2020
This week in sports
We all want our children to be successful in school. Here are some ways you can help as a parent:
1. Stay involved and feel free to contact your child's teacher with any questions or concerns.
2. Ask your children about school and encourage them to talk about their day.
3. Speak positively about your child's education, teachers, and school.
4. Read with your child each night.
5. Make sure your child is getting plenty of sleep.
6. Help your child with his/her homework every night.
7. Teach your children to be responsible for their actions and their schoolwork.
8. Create a consistent after-school routine.
As always, please let me know if there is anything I can do. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your child's education.
Phone: (325) 884-3728 ext. 422