All Things Google: Basic Overview and Application
Inspired by feedback from our member schools, the Southern Indiana Education Center is offering summer opportunities for Google professional learning. The over-arching theme to all of the days will be supporting YOU, the educator, in Google integration. Participants can expect to:
- Explore tools available in G Suite and how to choose the correct tool based on your learning objective
- Learn the many facets of Google Drive including how to create or upload documents, tips for organizing, and how to use as a lesson repository
- Explore how to collaborate using G Suite tools
- Explore using YouTube to curate educational videos by creating playlists and subscribe to others
- Learn how to use Chrome and explore different apps and extensions
- Explore Google Classroom including setting up a class and using various Google tools to guide lessons
- Ask questions as needed throughout the day!
Monday, July 17th, 9am-2pm
Southern Indiana Education Center 1102 Tree Lane Drive, Jasper, IN 47546
*Please bring a laptop and be sure you have a Google account. Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop and avoid bringing an iPad at this point. :)
*All times are Eastern time zone.
*Lunch is included and a certificate for 6 PGPs will be provided.
*Registration fee is $75 (ESC Members) and $105 (Non-ESC Members)
*See registration link below.