Member Interest Survey Results!
From the Heartland Toastmasters 9/15/2015 club meeting
Here is what our Heartland members are interested in at Toastmasters:
Results ranked from highest interest level to lowest
- Improve listening skills
- Improve management skills
- Improve thinking skills
- Complete Competent Communication manual and earn CC award
- Earn Competent Leader, Advanced Leader Bronze, or Advanced Leader Silver award
- Improve evaluation skills
- Improve meeting management skills
- Visit other Toastmasters clubs
- Help the club with public relations and publicity
- Learn how to judge speech contests
- Help to increase club membership
- Learn or help with a Youth Leadership program
- Complete Advanced Communication manuals and earn Advanced Communicator Bronze, Advanced Communicator Silver, or Advanced Communicator Gold award
- Participate in Toastmaster activities outside of the club
- Present modules from the Success Leadership Series and the Success Communication Series
- Serve as a mentor for a new member
- Present modules from Better Speaker Series, Successful Club Series, or Leadership Excellence Series
- Serve as a club officer
- Contribute to or edit the club newsletter or website
- Learn about parliamentary procedure
- Lead or help with a Speechcraft program
- Be part of a club Speakers Bureau
- Be a contestant in a speech contest
- Participate in club debates
- Serve as a District Officer and specify the office
- Organize a new Toastmaster Club
- Other: World domination and a nap
What does this information mean for you?
The qualities that members liked overall about our club were: friendliness, enthusiasm, openness, flexibility, organization, support and consistency.
Heartland Talk Of The Town Toastmasters Club is fun and definitely something special !
Upcoming Toastmasters Events !
- October 2015 - Division E Humorous Speech and Evaluation contests Oakland, Florida
- November 2015 - District 84 Humorous Speech and Evaluation contests Daytona Beach, Florida