Week of Monday, August 22nd - Friday, August 26th
THANK YOU FAMILIES!
THANK YOU for all of your support and patience during the first week of school. We were able to navigate through some technology and scheduling issues and are ready to have a great week 2! Please be sure to read our first edition of the Trailblazer Times for the 22-23 school year! In it, you will read about important announcements, reminders, and information you can use!
High School Schedule Reminder
Tuesday is a B Day (Homeroom, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Period)
Wednesday is an A Day (Homeroom, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Period)
Thursday is a B Day (Homeroom, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Period)
Friday is a Trailblazer Day. This Friday is a Math and Science focus (Homeroom, Follow Math/Science Schedule.)
Homeroom teachers can share more details about Friday schedules.
Check the Virtual Academy calendar below to stay up on all of our events!
REMINDER: ZOOM EXPECTATIONS
Be sure to keep your cameras on during live instruction AND ask for breaks when you need them.
Virtual Backgrounds on Zoom
Communicating During The School Day
If you have a question or concern that needs to be addressed during the live instructional time, please reach out to us at the main office at 515-5550 or email Ms. Rosson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Boyd at email@example.com
Attention Middle and High School Students!
Reach out to Mrs. Edmondson with any questions.
Our first week of school was AMAZING!
Master your schedule
1) Review your schedule the night before: it's never a bad idea to look over the order and times of your classes so you are totally prepared!
2) Use your open times: If you have an "open period", use that time to relax for a few minutes and then work on asynchronous work from other classes. No point in doing it later when you can do it now!
3) Ask questions: Whether asking questions verbally or in the chat, ask your teacher questions if you do not understand something or don't know where you go next. We will help you out!
COMING SOON! Student Activity Clubs!
Canvas Parent Observer Accounts
How to Use Your Wacom One Tablet
Middle and High School Guidance Lessons
High School students should check their emails for invitations and more details.
Weekly Reminders :)
- Be sure to check the Virtual Academy calendar by clicking on the link below to see what events are coming up.
- Attend homeroom and all of your classes so that you are marked present for attendance.
- Connect with your classmates during and after school hours!
LCS Virtual Academy
Mr. Joshua Boyd