Only 6 Days to Go!
FREE event for aspiring entrepreneurs and existing business
Blue Orchid in partnership with Enterprising Worcestershire would like to invite you to this showcase event celebrating the success of new businesses featuring inspirational guest speaker Richard Williams.
“Celebrating Your Success” offers you the opportunity to share in the knowledge and experience of other businesses and hear the stories of successful entrepreneurs.
If you own an existing business or are in the process of starting a business this event provides a great opportunity to meet and network with other businesses, listen to inspiring speakers and attend a series of informal seminars led by experienced professionals on topics including: accessing finance , Intellectual property, social media, networking skills and developing your elevator pitch.
There will be the opportunity to participate in a market-place event where new businesses will be able to display and promote their products and services and network with other local businesses.
Guest Speaker: Richard Williams - Finding the Way to Success
There will be an opportunity for delegates to choose 2 short seminars lasting approximately 20 minutes each. Topics include:
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Ten Social Media Truths in 15 minutes
- Network Juggling for Beginners
- A Business Bank Manager's Guide to Raising Finance
- 4.00pm – Exhibitors arrive and set-up Market Place
- 4.30pm – Delegates arrive and register
- 5.00pm – Welcome and Introductions
- 5.15pm – Guest speaker – Richard Williams "Finding Your Way to Success"
- 6.00pm – Seminars – breakout into smaller groups
- 6.45pm – Open Mic Enterprise Forum
- 7.00pm – Summary And Thanks
- 7.10pm – Market Place and Networking
- 8.00pm - Close
Blue Orchid provides start up services recognised by the government as innovative and cutting edge, and valued by the business community as entrepreneurial and fostering economic growth. Our start up services include workshops, training and one-to-one business support