MST Magnet's Weekly White Tiger
MST is The Place to Be!
MST's 20th Anniversary Celebration & Carnival
Important Reminders for Week of October 19-23
- Thank you for being so patient and flexible during ISIP testing! Emily and I are going to more IStation training on Wednesday. Once we get new information for next steps, we will share that with you. :)
- Red Folders-Great work on your documentation! You did an awesome job noting what you have been working on with students and observations. For the next round, be specific about what intervention strategies you have been using with your students. We started a little late with our student plan documentation, so the next round of updates won't be due until November 6th. (Ignore the October 13th date)
- PDAS Observations begin Monday
- There will be no staff meeting or grade level meetings this week!
- Monday- Tutoring, 6th Grade Cogat Testing
- Tuesday-Emergency Team Drill, Fire Drill & Reverse Evacuation 8:30, Enrichment Clusters
- Wednesday- Helena, Emily, and Jessica off campus for CAM/IStation training (all day)
- Thursday- Helena, Emily, and Stephanie off campus for Region 10 training (all day)
- Friday-Emily off campus
I know several of you have already gotten started on these. It's that time to start scheduling parent/teacher conferences. This is an important communication piece, especially with the introduction of FOCUS. You need to extend an invitation to all parents, but make additional efforts to make sure you meet with all parents of students who are failing or that you have concerns about. Please let Emily and me know when you have begun to schedule these.
The PLC meeting that was scheduled for November 5th has been moved to November 12th. There will be no staff meeting on November 12th, only our PLC meetings.
MST Movie Night at Sena's place! We are very excited for this event on Friday, November 13th. The movie will start at 7:00 pm. We will be sending out a more formal invitation later and a survey to get your feedback on movie ideas! Save the Date! We will be dressing very casual and bringing snacks! Thank you, Sena! :)
Nancy Pennington for working SO hard on carnival items!
Julia Hale for being a rock star! You are so supportive and flexible! We are going to miss you when you leave us!
Jonna Singer, Cicily Newhouse, and Tammy Shaw for providing support in ensuring that our "20" was going to be big enough and laying out the cones!!!
Menifee, Price, Barrett, Romes, Andrews, Camacho, Fulbright, Cross, Claborn, Patterson, Boone, Shaw, McLeroy, Foster, Brock, Terry, Cave, McClendon, Burrow, and Abrams for participating in our first TwitterChat! Woo-hoo! We are looking for topics for our next one. Please let us know what interests you have!