The New Deal was a very broad program that was mainly centered around helping people in need. Wether it was providing shelter and food or helping a struggling parent find a job. To see the New Deal in action today you can look to the Social Security Act that gives money to people who are over 65 or disabled.
Depicting a poor family that could have most likely benefited from the New Deal.
The New Deal
A collage of what the New Deal represents.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
The president to set The New Deal in motion.
- Giving food or shelter to the needy
- Civilian Conservation Corp (CCC)
- Nationally set minimum wage
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- Americans in need not receiving help.
- The Great Depression
- A depressed economy