Danville South Elementary
Maximizing Student Growth While Creating Positive Memories
Greetings from South Elementary!
It was a pleasure meeting your child last Friday during their visit to South Elementary. Second graders had the opportunity to tour the building, visit some classrooms, hear from current South students on what to expect and enjoyed some cookies and juice. We had a great time and hopefully built some excitement about the transition to a new building! I hope all of you have a great summer, and we will see you soon!
Mrs. Tina Noe
Frequently Asked Questions
- Third graders will study reading, writing, math, science and social studies.
2) Do we have recess?
- Yes! Students will have recess everyday for 20 minutes after lunch.
3) How will we find our class on the first day of school?
- When arriving off the bus or out of the car, there will be grown ups pointing students in the right direction. If students forget their teacher's name, the adults have a list and can ensure students make it to the correct classroom.
4) What time is school?
- The bell rings at 7:25 for students to enter the building. The tardy bell rings at 7:40, and school ends at 2:25.
5) Do we have specials classes?
- Just like at North, students will attend one special per day; Music, Art, P.E., Computer and Library.
Back to School Night
No Hassle! Order School Supplies NOW for 2016-2017 South Students!
Go online to www.educationalproducts.com/shoppacks to order your school supplies for the 2016-2017 school year.
Enter the school ID, DAN090 (3 letters/3 numbers) and follow the directions to complete your order. Keep your online confirmation as your receipt.
Pre-ordered school supplies will be delivered to your child's classroom prior to the start of school.