It was great for the people in Briton.
Before the industrial production
people were isolated to the world. they were allwaes busy with the daily chorus. from day brack to day dusk on the faourm. the women on the farm hand to do the house woruk when
the positive effect of industrial production
living in the cites
- When factorys were made there were more work opportunity.
- There where a new sotioul class.
- It was how every one can have the same stuff that only the rich could have but now all can have.
- supply and demand is what is keeping factories going
- All ages can work to earn money.
- They get two meals a day that are provided
- over time they all get the same wages
- the mills were warm in the winter
How factory made people lives better.
- During the 1800s, machines replaced hand labor like moving things and making mutual for buildings,clothing, and may other things.
- in the 1900s the factory owners had a new method of production. That is to have people stay in one put of the factory. This method slowed down the number of people that get hart