Google Drive: Collaborative Project
Why is it important to collaborate?
Aim: What strategies can we use to overcome obstacles in collaborative partnerships?
Collaboration: Working with each other to do a task and to achieve shared goals.
About The Project
Over the next 4 classes, we will be working on a project using Google Slides. The goal of this project is for you to work with one partner and produce a presentation. The topic of the presentation is completely up to you. Some ideas can be to write about a famous person, how to do something, a favorite place or even about a type of car or animal.
Your presentation must be at least 8 slides and should include:
- A title slide with the topic and the names of Members of your group
- A clear explanation of about your topic.
- Any important facts about your topic.
- Pictures of your topic.
- Transitions or Animations.
You will need to work together with your partner for this to work. Both group members must participate, I will check the revision history to make sure you both have worked on the project.
*** NOTE: One member of each group must submit the project in Google Classroom.***
Before submitting assignments, your filename should look like this:
Your Class - Your Name - Assignment Title
Watch the video below to learn how to share your files in Google Drive:
How do I share files in Google Drive?
Follow these steps to share a folder in Google Drive:
- In Google Drive locate the file you wish to share
- Click on the file and open it.
- Locate the Share button on the top right hand side.
- Click Share
- Under the area titled Invite People, type in the email addresses of the people you would like to share with.
- Click Share and Save.