By Kelsie Olinger
Flag and National Anthem
Myanmar National Anthem
- Yellow - liberty
- Green - peace, tranquility, and lush greenery
- Red - courage and determination
- White star - significance of union country
- Homo Erectus lived in the region 400,000 years ago.
- King Kyanzittha
- Burma is renamed The Union of Myanmar
- Major Religion
- Worship Buddha
Language & Writing
- Unitary State
- Presidential System
- Constitutional Republic
- Tend to be nuclear
- Can be extended
Changing culture... hurt or help?
- It helped because the people got closer together, and it helped by giving them new opportunities to make, or get different food so they wouldn't have to eat the same things all the time.