Polluted Water By Runoff
By Drakey D
Ways to Prevent Runoff Water Pollution
- Farmers should not plow to often
- Create new way to transport runoff to somewhere
- Maximize surface roughness
How Runoff Affects our Health
- Polluted Drinking Water
- "There's the direct impact on the aquatic ecosystem," Lerch says. "And then there's the downstream impacts on say, drinking water, or a reservoir, or a recreational [body of water]."(Bob Lerch USDA soil scientist).
State, National, or Global environment issue
- It is a global issue because people everywhere farm, so if they do too much it could the runoff could contaminate everybody theirs water.
How to Advocate the problem
- To advocate this problem i could...
- Find a way to get farmers to not plow too ofton
- pick up trash and things near the water.
Negative/positive environment visual well being.
- Water might look disgusting.
- Could harm under water animals