Hardships of Lithuania's education: Free but not for all
The ideas I agree
- All citizens have an equal right to receive higher education
- Daujotis is disgusted with the way university diplomas are bought and sold: “If you have money, you just pay up and serve the time. Who cares if you are not qualified and don't have the brain for it.”
- The annual fee could be between 1,500 and 2,000 litas (434-579 euros). The rest of the tuition would be covered by the state.
Tha ideas I do not agree
- Some students do not pay a cent for studies in public higher education institutions, while others have to pay full price.
- )Studying is not equally accessible to everyone, as some students choose the profession they can afford, not the one they naturally incline towards.
- If bright students find themselves in the same room with the less able ones, the quality goes down
My further plans
Universities that I may enter
I'd really like to study in Vilnius University or in Mykolas Riomeris University. Also I don't rule out the possibilily to study abroad.
Exams that I am going to take
The most important one is math exam, second one is history exam, third one is lithuanian exam and the fourth one is english exam.
Speciality that I am considering to choose
- International business