Presented by MassMutual and Water Tower Financial Partners
How to Get Involved
WTFP and MassMutual invite you to participate in our 2015 LifeBridge Program. Throughout the year we will be hosting events for eligible families to come and learn more about the coverage and application process. This is an excellent chance for us to give back to our community and make a positive impact on behalf of those we continue to serve.
Your first chance to get involved is scheduled for Wednesday, February 11th, between 3-7 pm. We will be hosting an application event at the LUV Institute of Chicago. Please use the RSVP link below to register. We are in need of 3-4 volunteers in order to help families complete the application process.
For additional information please reach out to Sam Rodriguez at:
- 312-984-1390 (office)
- 312-882-7551 (Cell)
What is MassMutual's LifeBridge Program?
The Life Bridge Free Life Insurance Program is a way for MassMutual to bridge the gap between the financial realities of hard-working Americans and their desire for a better life through the financial protection of their children's education.
Who is eligible to apply?
Individuals are eligible to apply if they are:
- Between the ages of 19 and 42
- The parent of legal guardian of one or more dependent children under age 18
- A permanent, legal resident of the United States
- Currently employed full or part time with a total family income not less than $10,000 or more than $40,000 annually
- In good health, as determined by MassMutual's underwriting guidelines
The LUV Institute
Wednesday, Feb. 11th, 3-7pm
716 East 47th Street, Chicago, IL 60653, United States
RSVPs are enabled for this event.