Local News Update
· Assisting with the analysis of student data and navigating the online curriculum and instructional supports,
· Assisting with the support of the RtII, Gradebook, Report Card and the new Educator Effectiveness system,
· Scheduling technology related professional development,
DraftAssisting with technology related purchases,
· Training and support for technology teacher leaders
· Delivering a high quality digital literacy curriculum using the k-8 Tech Literacy Lab curriculum which includes the MANDATED Internet Safety unit for k to 8 and using the I-Safe Curriculum for high school and
· Support for technology related initiatives across District offices and schools.
We remain committed to providing high quality service and support so that each school effectively integrates their existing and newly installed technology resources to support student achievement.
Attached you will find the specialist assigned to support your school and serve as your point of contact for all of the activities outlined above. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. Please note, a reduction in our workforce will result in each specialist assuming responsibility for an increased number of schools.