Early Achievers Weekly E-Blast
This week we have more training and event opportunities to check out!
Hello Early Learning Professionals!
As part of the historic Early Start Act’s comprehensive approach, we invite you to join an important community forum in Longview on November 19th, 9:30 am-12:00 pm at the Head Start Center (1720 29th Ave Longview, WA 98632) or in Vancouver on November 19th, 6:30 pm-9:00 pm at ESD 112 (2500 NE 65th Ave Vancouver, WA 98661) to discuss one key part of the work-- the alignment of the standards in licensing, Early Achievers and ECEAP.
Alignment is the idea of creating a smooth pathway of the standards in licensing, Early Achievers and ECEAP. With standards alignment, we can:
- eliminate duplication of standards across licensing, Early Achievers and ECEAP
- use consistent language across licensing, Early Achievers, and ECEAP
- create a smooth progression across licensing, Early Achievers and ECEAP
- show the connections between licensing, Early Achievers and ECEAP
Please use this link to register for the Longview meeting: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2444578
Please use this link to register for the Vancouver meeting: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2444584
- STARS Admin Training (Authority & Accountability and Mindfulness in the Workplace) - Nov 20
- QRIS School Readiness & QRIS Cultural Competence - 11/21 (Cowlitz County)
- Take a Bite Out of Challenging Behavior & Building Positive Teacher-Child Relationships - Dec 1
Register for trainings online at https://www.pdenroller.org/ or call Rachel Taulbee at 360-952-3358