The DiPiet Beat
September 30 - October 4
Traduções? Traducciones? ترجمة؟ Translations?
Se você precisar deste documento traduzido, por favor enrole ao fundo da página para a característica de tradução.
Si usted necesita este documento traducido, por favor desplácese a la parte inferior de la página para la característica de traducción.
إذا كنت بحاجة إلى ترجمة هذا المستند ، فالرجاء التمرير إلى أسفل الصفحة للحصول على ميزة الترجمة.
If you need this document translated, please scroll to the bottom of the page for the translation feature.
About this week and some more....
Something to Think About: What is this "Growth Mindset" approach that is used and how can we support this self-reflective approach that encourages working hard and perseverance in our children? Keep reading for an answer. :)
- Picture Day! Bring those wonderful smiles to school!
- 10/11 - Students Do Not Have School - Professional Development Day for Teachers
On a Different Note:
- IF YOU PREFER TO READ TO LEARN: Here is a short article to help you understand Growth Mindset, a mindset at DiPietro.
- IF YOU PREFER TO WATCH TO LEARN: Here is a brief video to help you understand Growth Mindset, a mindset at DiPietro.
- Coming up in future newsletters.... I will be adding a section called "Ask Me About". There will be a section for each grade level and this should help give you some ideas of what you can ask your children about in regard to what they are learning. Questions with a Growth Mindset approach will be sprinkled in as well should you choose to use them. Please consider engaging in these conversations with your children as this will not only organically help your children develop their communication skills and vocabulary, but also set them on the path of telling you about their day.
Save The Date for a
sponsored by Title I
All K-3 families are invited! Join us for a night dedicated
to building home-school connections in Math and Literacy
while the kids have fun watching a movie with their peers!
When: Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
6:00 - 7:30 PM
Where: Stall Brook Elementary School
342 Hartford Ave, Bellingham
Watch for the flyer and registration coming soon!