"If it's Online, it Must be True!"
Media Literacy in K-12 Education
#miched Twitter Chat
Wednesday, May 25th, 8-9pm
This is an online event.
About this #miched chat
(Copyright information: image labelled for noncommercial reuse)
2. Given the amount of information your students receive through media, in what ways does media literacy fit in your content area(s)?
3. How do you see media literacy fit with the concept of digital citizenship?
4. How can we encourage students to apply media literacy outside of school too?
5. We talked a lot about media literacy for students. What does it mean to be a media-literate teacher?
6. What is one thing you can do tomorrow to bring media awareness in your classroom?