Troop 179 Committee Meeting Notes
Outdoor Activities: Angie French /Chrystal Riddell
- Summer camp Camp shirts will cost $10. Mr. Graham has sent out email with merit badge cost to each boy. Please take care of those. Summer Camp paperwork should be taken care of early. Each person attending needs a physical, a troop 179 release, copy of the front and back of insurance card.
- June camp out postponed
- August 18th Activity day before schools starts
- September NASA trip 15-17- Parents pay when you sign up. It includes dinner, private tour, breakfast and admission for next day. May include a trip to the San Jacinto? Can siblings go? Boys cost $50 approximately adults $40
Treasurer- Mike Graham
- Current balance $5,129.98
- Need to make a decision regarding Shooting sports money collected. Still looking for new date. Need to decide about refunds.
Talon: Chrystal Riddell
- The last issue was printed for free!
- Thank you Mr. Munzlinger for making our copies
- Next Court of Honor August 28th Talon deadline August 14th
Advancement Coordinator: Diana Lehr
Equipment Coordinator: Robert Compton
- Need to get trailer ready for trip. (rotate tires,tires, and licenses)
- Where to store equipment from trailer?
Training Coordinator; Marcy Baldwin
Parents attending summer camp be sure you have done your YPT?
Many parents YPT has expired. Please make sure you are current.Google search YPT link and courses taken.
Merit Badge Counselor Training 9/9/17
Mustang District Merit Badge University 11/11/17
OA report: TBD
- No report given
Chaplain: Chris Lehr
Friends of Scouting: Deanna White
no report given
Eagle Project Coach: William French/Mark Lovrich
Journey to Excellence: William Pifer
Troop Handbook: Chris Stancil/James Munzlinger
High Adventure: Jeromey Sims
- Need to take a survey and see what the interest are and if ages match up
Scoutmaster: Charles Barkley
- Please be sure you are using troop master to track your sons progress if you need a log in please see me
- Swim checks in late June or early July
- June 29th parent meeting about camp
- Don't wait until the last minute to get camp paper turned into Mrs. Riddell
New Business/ Secretary Deanna White
- Meeting times 7:15-8:45
- We need to look at drivers and seat belts for summer camp
- Next meeting July 10th