Open Mic Friday
Open Mic Friday will begin on February 13th from 8:00am -8:30am and will run every Friday. It is open to students AND staff!
- Stream videos from all content areas.
- Give students access to media to create projects by downloading images, audio, and video for projects.
- Teachers set up personal accounts to bookmark videos. (Teachers are also able to add students to a class, providing them access under the teacher account).
- Students may access a JPII account by using jpiihs2014/cardinals as the login/password.
Set up account:
- Go to www.discoveryeducation.com, click Passcode/Create New User
- Enter 1223-58E5
In Search of Cool Staff to Send in #Shelfies
Staff Book Club
Wednesday, Feb. 18th, 4-5pm
900 Coit Rd
We are reading All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr for the February 18th meeting.
Haven't read the book? Come anyway, but beware of spoiler alert!
- Open Forum!!
- Bring your idea, challenges, and questions. The Tech Team will be available to spend individual time helping you.
- Tuesday, February 10th, Athenaeum
- 7:30am - 8:30am or 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Please fill out the quick form if you plan to attend.
- 1 hour of professional development credit will be offered.
Visit the Athenaeum.
We are always open online!