UELF Maker World
Maker World 2021
How does UELF use project based learning to develop the Maker Mindset and target key learning skills like reading, writing, and mathematics?
Participate in the variety of events for Maker World 2021. Use the newsletter, website and teacher communications through SeeSaw to support student and family participation.
Would your child like to share a PBL project/journey with the UELF Community? Students have the opportunity to sign-up to do this on Thursday, Jan. 28 from 5pm to 7pm.
Week of Jan. 4 - 8, 2021
- Wednesday, Jan. 6 @ 3pm - Maker World Kick-Off Assembly
- Assembly Video & Slidedeck
- Thursday, Jan. 7 @ 4:30pm - Family Check-In - Maker World for Parents
- Family Check-In Video (Odyssey of the Mind & Maker World)
Week of Jan. 11-15, 2021
- Wednesday, Jan. 13 @ 3pm- Exploratorium Tinkering Studio - Balancing Sculptures
- Thursday, Jan. 14 @ 4:30pm - Family Check-In - What is Project Based Learning? aka PBL
- Friday, Jan. 15 @7am -5:30pm - Supply Pick-Up with Maker Materials
Week of Jan. 25-29, 2021
Use the supplies from Jan. 15 Supply Pick-Up to participate in this video workshop!
Use the supplies from the Jan. 15 Supply Pick Up to participate in this video workshop.
Maker World Reminders
- Share your Maker Participation is shared via the communication tools below!
- Participate in as many events as you can...every event puts your name in the Maker Raffle!
- Build on your Maker MIndset!