JWL Weekly Student/Family Update
4/24/23 All the news that fits
TAKING PLACE THIS WEEK
- Monday Homeroom Video Update Regarding Attendance/P2
- Attendance Initiative Monday thru Friday this week
- P2 Character Trait =PURPOSE
- CFES THURSDAY in HR
NYS ELA Tests are Tues/Wed Mornings this week
STUDENTS- Please NOTE- Passing Time and Homeroom Expectations
REMINDER on hallway and passing time expectations:
- Students are expected to arrive to class on time each period throughout the day.
- If students arrive after the bell without a pass they should be allowed into class, but marked tardy.
- ANY and EVERY time a student leaves a classroom they need a pass
- Students need to be in homeroom from 7:35-7:52.
Students at "Open Mic" in Mrs. Reyes's room before spring break!
Students in Mr. Cafarella's Class Created SCRAP BOOK JOURNALS during their government unit before spring break.
Students in Mrs. Goodrich's Class Made Models of Protein Synthesis
Heads Up- Looking Forward
- ELA State Test Tues/Wed April 25/26
- Math State Test Thursday/Fri May 4th and May 5th
- Thurs 5/11Mental Health Fair 1-3pm
- Thurs 5/11 Spring Chorus Rehearsal and Concert
- Monday 5/15 Spring Instrumental Rehearsal
- Tuesday 5/16 Spring Instrumental Concert
- Wed 5/17 JH Field Experience Trip to Washington DC