Meadow Brook Magic
Week 5: Sept 17-Sept 28th
Mrs. Christiansen's Teaches Mrs. Funes's Class About Fossils
Mustang Monday Message
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I will keep this weeks message short in hopes that everyone will read all of the information below:).
Thanks for being so great to work with!
* Tuesday, Sept 25th: Fire Drill, 5th grade field tip to the power plant, 6:00 Nebo Bond Community Presentation at Maple Mountain High School (all are welcome to attend)
* Wednesday, Sept 26th: Vision Screening
* Friday, Sept 28th: Mustang Stampede 2:45 (Meadow Brook Spirit Day...students are invited to wear their cowboy boots and hats to school!)
* Monday, Oct 1st: Reflections Due
* Tuesday, Oct 2nd: School Community Council Meeting at 11:30-12:30
* Wednesday, Oct 3rd: 6:00 Nebo Bond Community Presentation at Springville High School (all are welcome to attend)
* Thursday, Oct 4th: 6th Grade Field Trip
First Meadow Brook Stampede Friday @2:45
Monthly Mustang Stampedes
We desperately need help making stick-horses. If you are available, click here to sign up. Thank you, thank you!
Box Tops Collections
Box Tops collections are going to work the same this year as last. Please review these instructions as a reminder. You have about a month to bring in unexpired Box Tops and unexpired Bonus Box Tops for our first collection competition. Thanks for all your help in earning money for Meadow Brook!
- First deadline (for our first competition with prizes to follow in late October/early November): Monday October 15, 2018
- Each classroom grade teacher will have a labeled 9x12 envelope for the purpose of collecting box tops/bonus box tops. The office will also have a collection envelope.
- Expiration date and product code have to be visible for the box top/bonus box top to be usable.
- Bring box tops/bonus box tops whenever you have them! We will have a contest of which class and/or grade brings in the most, but we'll keep a
running total, so no need to save up the box tops until a certain deadline.
- After the October 15th deadline, DO NOT BRING box tops or bonus box tops with expiration dates of 11/1/18 (or earlier).
- Any unexpired box tops/bonus box tops brought after October 15th will count towards the next competition.
Currently we do not have collection sheets to hand out to each student like we did last year, but you are more than welcome to use the sheets if you still have access to them from last year.
Click here to make sure your student knows where he/she can safely cross the street.
Last week's adventures...
Miss Hillam's Class
Students working hard in Miss Hillam's class.
Mrs. Varney was hired as a skill's technician this year and she works hard to help students...she is wonderful!
5th Grade Math
Mrs. Irwin engages her 5th grade students during math class by having them share their thinking.