Is Facebook making you mean?
We don't relies what we did, tell its done...
He/she can hurt or kill themselves because of getting bullied on Facebook or anything else on the internet.
There are 5 reasons people kill themselves; 1. Depression 2. psychotic 3. Impulsive 4. Crying for help and don’t know how else to take it. 4. Philosophical desire to die. 5. They've made a mistake.
Approximately 160,000 kids stay home because of bullying.
There are 2 out of 9 kids that successfully commit suicide.
- (Interesting fact) People are killing themselves just to see if they will become famous!)
Online communication is making kids mean, immodest, rude, and insensitive...
- In cyber world you can hear the comments being said in the wrong way.
- Facebook decreases our self-control, and we often say things that we wouldn't say in real life.
Cyber-bullying can get so bad that he/she can hurt themselves or worse.
Bullying on Facebook will make other people mean by just reading it!
- At the University of Virginia they found out that 58% of people have been bullied online.
- 53% of people are being mean online.
- Facebook can influence you to write mean things because your not face-to-face with them to see their reaction.