E.J. Hayes Weekly Newsletter
April 29, 2022
Note from the Principal's Desk
Greetings Parents and Stakeholders,
This week the 5th graders will visit Riverside Middle School and the innovation campus. Please make sure that you have signed their permission slips. The 5th 6 weeks ended today and report cards will go home next week. Please contact your child's teacher if you have any questions or concerns. Next week is Teacher Appreciation week and let me be the first to say how grateful that I am for the amazing teachers and teacher assistants that we have at Hayes. Please try to send them a message next week to thank them and remind your children to as well. And, once again, thank you for choosing E.J. Hayes: Where relationships foster learning.
Please return Student of the Month Signs to the school on Monday morning!
- April 29 - End of 5th 6 weeks
- May 2-May 6 - Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 3 - 5th Grade visit to Riverside Middle School
- May 5-6 - 5th graders visit the Martin County Innovation Campus
- May 6 - Report cards go home today
- May 13 - Remote Learning day for students
- May 18 - 5th six weeks progress reports go home today
- May 30 - Memorial Day Holiday
- June 9 - Last day of school (students will be released at 12:45pm)
5th grade Permission slips
Earth Day Art from our students in Mrs. Frye's classroom
Pre School Registration Information
May Breakfast and Lunch Menu
Board of Education Revises Student Dress Code
Revisions to the Student Dress Code (4303) were approved during the January 25, 2022 work session of the Martin County Schools Board of Education. Please note the revisions to the policy and keep in mind all students will be expected to adhere to the updated policy.
Martin County Schools Student Dress Code 4303, as revised January 25, 2022, was effective upon approval of the Martin County Board of Education. Full policy is linked below.