Welcome To Botswana
This is what some of the Botswana houses look like if you live in the safari. It dose look fancy with the wood job, and some are like that, but some are small.
This is Botswana's city. It is big, but also some of it looks very dirty. Also some of it is also clean.
This is the Botswana flag. It dosen't have much, but that is ok, because it kind of goes with the state.
This is a map of Botswana, geographly. It shows different things about how Botswana looks like on a geography map.
This is a picture of what Botswana's land looks like. It looks good, and also clean.
Botswana Land #2
This is another picture of what else Botswana's land looks like. It looks different, some of it looks messy in the picture.
5 important events in Botswana's History
1. 1867 - European gold prospectors arrive, mining begins. 1966 - Independence from Great Britain.
2. 1890 - British protectorate is extended to Chobe river. 1967 - Diamonds discovered at Orapa.
3. 1961 - Seretse Khama appointed to Executive Council.
4. 1967 - Diamonds discovered at Orapa.
5. 1977 March - Botswana Defence Force is established.