Paws to Read
Personally i think that a life without a book is a life without imagination,
here are ten things about me as a reader
- I love reading in bed
- I love books with more than 1000+ pages (they exist!)
- I feel like there are not enough challenging books
- i think you compose a book like you compose a sonata
- If you don't read now you'll never read again
- be polite to someone who is reading
- BE QUIET!
- There is no point in reading picture books
- Don't make fun of readers
- Treat books nicely they aren't indestructible or cheap!
James was born and raised in Georgia but now lives in the Rocky Mountains with his family. He has four kids, which some might think is too many but he thinks is just right. Once upon a time, James studied accounting and worked in the field of finance, but has been writing full time for several years. (He doesn't miss numbers. At all.)
In his free time, James loves to read, watch movies and (good) TV shows, snow ski, and read. (Reading was mentioned twice on purpose.) Most of all, he’s thankful that he gets to make a living writing stories and considers himself pretty much the luckiest guy on the planet.
Latest book read
- has great plot
- has great climax
- has an ending that has you on the edge of your seat
- if you haven't read the first one you wont get the rest of story line so no spoilers