Thank You So Much!
Spotlight on Happy Feet
October is Fire Safety Month!
- Working smoke alarms reduce the chances of dying in a fire by nearly 50 percent. They are a critical first step for staying safe, but in order to be effective, they have to be working properly. For the best protection, install smoke alarms on every level of your home and in every sleeping area.
- Teach kids never to play with matches and lighters. Make a habit of placing these items up and away from young children.
- Create and practice a home fire escape plan with two ways out of your house in case of a fire. Get a stopwatch and time how fast your family can escape. The kids will love it.
- Children should know how to respond to the sound of a smoke alarm. Teach them to get low and get out when they hear it. A child who is coached properly ahead of time will have a better chance to be safe.
- Use common sense in the kitchen. Limit distractions when cooking and don’t leave a hot oven or stovetop unattended.
Square 1 Art is coming soon!
What does this fundraiser support? Profits from our Square 1 Art fundraiser help us with equipment purchases and maintenance for our classrooms as well as support our need-based scholarship program.
SAVE THE DATE: Christmas Program
Our Christmas program will be held on Tuesday, December 4th and Wednesday, December 5th at 11:30a.m. in the AFUMC sanctuary.
Program Schedule by Class:
Tuesday, Dec. 4:
Ms. Marsha (5 Day 2s)
Ms. Mary (5 Day 3s)
Ms. Libby (5 Day 3s)
All Pre K Classes
Wednesday, Dec. 5:
Ms. Gay (3 Day 2s)
Ms. Amy (3 Day 2s)
Ms. Dorrie (3 Day 2s)
Ms. Jennie (3 Day 3s)
All Pre K Classes
CALENDAR REMINDERS for OCT, NOV, & DEC
Mon., Oct 1: Tuition Due (payment 3 of 9)
Mon, Oct 8: No School (Columbus Day)
Oct 9 and Oct 10: Individual Fall Pictures
October 23 and 24: Day with Dad (Your child's teacher will let you know which day their class is hosting the dads.)
Fri, Oct 26: No School (Fall Break)
Wed., Nov 1: Tuition Due (payment 4 of 9)
Mon - Fri, Nov 19-23: No School (Thanksgiving Break)
Mon., Dec. 3: Tuition Due (payment 5 of 9)
Tues., Dec 4 & Wed., Dec. 5: Christmas Program in the sanctuary at 11:30
Wed., Dec 12 through Fri., Jan 4 No School; Christmas Break
Mon., Jan 7, 2019: School Resumes
Tuition Amounts by # Days per week your child attends:
2 days per week: $187
3 days per week: $223
4 days per week: $280
5 days per week: $290
Click here to make a payment through our website for tuition, lunch bunch and/or supply fees.