Michael Manns Jr.
Facts about Ebola
2. Travel warnings have been issued for Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.
3. Main entry points to the United States from West Africa screened for Ebola cases.
4. Ebola is caused by an RNA virus.
5. Early Ebola symptoms are also symptoms of other viral infections.
6. Bleeding is common in the later stages of Ebola.
7. Ebola is often fatal.
8. New Ebola medications are in development.
9. Vaccines to prevent Ebola are in development.
10. Ebola is not a risk to the general public in the United States.
Region Ebola is most prevalent in
Is the region Africa Urban or Rural????
Rich or Poor???
What role does poverty play?????
Is it curable???
what make Ebola treatable is that you would need Treatment is supportive hospital care, it will also include Blood transfusion, Supportive intensive care, IV fluids, Oxygen therapy