What's up in the Library Media Center?
It is the mission of the Seminole High School Library Media Center program to aid in the development of well-prepared learners, provide effective school librarians, and create dynamic school libraries.
Our Common Beliefs are:
- The school library is a unique and essential part of a learning community.
- Qualified school librarians lead effective school libraries.
- Learners should be prepared for college, career, and life.
- Reading is the core of personal and academic competency.
- Intellectual freedom is every learner’s right.
- Information technologies must be appropriately integrated and equitably available.
Click here to visit the TexQuest Research Databases! Username and password are available in the Library!
What's going on in the Library?
- First Chapter Fridays reading events!
- New books - both fiction and nonfiction - are being added to the library monthly!
- New videos for classroom and leisure viewing are being added monthly!
First Chapter Fridays
Friday, April 9th, 8am
This is an online event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Use this button to look up books in the library, see if they are available, and where they are located!
The Companion by Katie Alender
Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko
Before the Ever After by Jacqueline Woodson
From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto
Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas
The Midnight Library by Mat Haig
Five Total Strangers by Natalie D. Richards
Click this link to access the College and Career Readiness portal on TexQuest. The Learning Express app has a wealth of information for students who have questions about the next steps after graduation or want to prepare for entrance exams.