October 7, 2022
The FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The online form is required by
colleges, certification, and training programs to qualify students for financial aid. All seniors are encouraged to file the 2023-2024 FAFSA even if they are not certain about their plan after Morse. Filing the FAFSA means a student would be eligible to receive scholarships, grants, and loans to help pay for education and training after Morse. It does not obligate a student to a set plan. Filing now means options later.
The Finance Authority of Maine is hosting FAFSA Completion labs where you can get help filing. Just by attending, you will receive a $20 Gas card. On Tuesday, Oct 25th there is a help session from 5:30-7:30 at Region 10 Technical High School in Brunswick, Maine. To register RSVP here:
- October 7, Friday - No School
- October 10, Monday - No School
- October 18 - Crocker Construction to visit Bath Tech
- October 25 - UMA to visit Bath Tech
- November 1 - Culinary Arts AM/PM Field Trip to SMCC and the Food Lab
- November 15 - MMA to visit Bath Tech
If you need to call your student out sick...
If you need to call your student out sick:
- call 443-8257 (press 1 at the main menu) and you can talk to Mrs. McCue or you can leave a message
- you can email Mrs. McCue at firstname.lastname@example.org