Privacy and Security
- A scam is a dishonest scheme or fraud.
- The purpose of it is to get your information.
- They might trick you to scam you like a email that you won something.
User Agreements is basically an agreement between you and the buyer and the company for example if you buy an app from the app store it always asks if you agree and everyone basically does not read the information they usually just agree but it says that you agree to their terms and services but you have to be careful with that.
- Always read a bit of the agreement
- Make sure you don't agree to nothing stupid
5 Dumb Internet Scams People Actually Fell For!