PINE HOLLOW MIDDLE SCHOOL
September 6, 2019
Health Alert: Hand, Foot, & Mouth Disease
Low-grade fever lasting 1 to 2 days, runny nose, and/or sore throat. Blister-like rash occurs in the mouth, on the sides of the tongue, inside the cheeks, and on the gums. These sores may last 7 to 10 days. Blister-like rash may occur on the palms and fingers of the hands and on the soles of the feet. The disease is usually self-limited, but in rare cases has been fatal in infants.
- More Information:
Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease is contagious - if you suspect your child has been infected, please contact your health care provider. If you have questions, please contact the main office.
Two Parents Needed for Site Council
We need two parents to join our School Site Council (SSC)! Our Site Council meets on the first Tuesday of every month from 3:00-4:30pm and works on our Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA), the budget that supports the SPSA, and other school-wide issues. The Site Council is made up of students, parents, and staff and is a critical component of our school community. Get more info here about SSC and contact Ben Campopiano if you are interested in joining!
iReady Math and English Testing
Minimum Day on September 13th
Dine & Donate Event Coming Up
Also please save the date for Friday, November 8th for our first annual Help the Hollow auction event to support Pine Hollow students and staff! View the flier below for more details and ways to support the event.
Important Upcoming Dates
- September 9: Homework Club Begins
- September 9: Soccer Games @ Diablo View
- September 9: MDUSD Board Meeting
- September 11: Dine & Donate: Carl's Jr.
- September 12: Dine & Donate: Carl's Jr.
- September 13: End Q1 Progress Period / Minimum Day
- September 16: Soccer Games vs Valley View
- September 19: MDUSD District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) Meeting
- September 23: Soccer Games @ Foothill
- September 23: MDUSD Board Meeting
- September 25: PTSA Meeting
- September 30: Soccer Games vs El Dorado