From the desk of Christopher J. Blake
Message for the Week
Todd Whitaker stated, “In a great teacher’s classroom, every student feels like the favorite.” Is this statement true for your classroom? If not, why not? Harold S. Hulbert said, “Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.” I know we encounter students that “push our buttons” on a daily basis. I’m sure you may have a few in your classroom! Regardless, those students need to know they are important…important to you! Think about your students…each and every one of them. Just because they may not act the best does not mean they don’t deserve the best. Make it a point to reach out to all of your students…especially those who may need a little extra love. The results may surprise you!
- Next week is Counselor's Week!!! We are blessed with an awesome counselor! Thank you Mrs. Martinez for all you do for the Carroll Elementary family!
- Lunch and Learn...Monday, February 1 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Team Leader Meeting-Monday, February 1 at 4 PM in the office conference room.
- Please be sure to stay up-to-date on your TELPAS trainings. All important dates are on our school calendar in Outlook.
- As a reminder, college shirts and dress slacks are allowed every Monday. Additionally, college shirts may be worn with jeans on Fridays. Carroll shirts and educational shirts are allowed on Fridays, as well.
“Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.”
~Lady Bird Johnson