Rob Smith & Jane Considine
Ensuring Excellence In Writing #EEWLeeds
Ensuring Excellence in Writing @Novotel Hotel Leeds
Monday, Jan. 9th 2017 at 8:45am-3:30pm
4 Whitehall Quay
- Car Parking - There is a car park on site which is chargeable. Unfortunately Literacy Shed Ltd will not be able to refund any car park charges.
- For more detailed hotel information click here
- There will be refreshments available from 8:40 am and the conference will start at 9:00 am
What to bring:
- Note making materials (hopefully you will be brimming with ideas)
- Laptop or tablet so you can visit the Literacy Shed in between sessions.
Lunch will be provided. If you have not already done so please email email@example.com with any dietary requirements before 3pm on Friday
We will have plenty of time to discuss issues around English and the delivery of it in schools during breaks and lunch time so come armed with queries, your brains and a smile!
Any other questions please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is an emergency on the morning of the course and you need to get in touch with Rob please call or text 07841682245
Rob and Jane
PS: We will try to get invoices issued this week. If possible we would appreciate payment before the holidays. However, payment after the event is also accepted.