By: Cristina Smith ("The Gamer")
Clients calculated BMI
My clients calculated BMI was 22.4 kg/m* and it indicates that my client is obese. He is passed his average weight he is at 84% instead of being 50%.
Body Mass Index (Goal)
My clients goals is to loose weight by eating healthier foods instead of eating a lot of fast foods. For example he can eat potatoes with eggs, and can eat fruits and vegetables while eating a little piece of meat.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cups of water
- 1 can (8 ounces) of tomato sauce
- 1 package of (7 ounces) of spaghetti
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, tomato sauce; bring to a boil.
- Break spaghetti into thirds; stir into sauce. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti is tender and sauce is desired consistency Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
My Meal Recipe
2 pounds of Ground Beef
Homemade Yamato sauce
1 small chopped onion
2 bags of spaghetti
1/2 pan filled with water
* the Gamer can only eat 1 to 1/2 of a serving.