LAST WEEK OF CLASSES, and Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
Last Week of Classes
Just a reminder this is the last week of classes for the Spring Semester. Instructors will be wrapping up grades very quickly after the close of courses to make sure all necessary information for those who are graduating is in to the registrar's office. Please make sure all work is in this week. Incompletes or extensions could delay your degree confirmation.
Graduation Information- Action Required
End of Semester Survey
The END OF SEMESTER SURVEY is here! We use this survey to make our program, instructors and the course content better. Please take 10-15 minutes to make sure your thoughts are heard.
The survey covers all your classes so you only need to take it ONCE. There are FOUR $25 gift cards up for grabs as well, so make sure your name is in the hat! Thanks so much for taking the survey by May 15th.
Off track? Need to update your graduation info?
If you are off track for spring graduation, because of portfolio or coursework, you must re-apply for graduation depending on when you are planning to graduate. You apply in ISIS following these steps:
- Apply using the online graduation application form on ISIS Self-Service at https://isis.jhu.edu/
- Go to the Registration menu
- Select Program of Study Information
- Click on "Apply for Graduation" next to the program(s) that you are applying to graduate from and fill out the form.
- If you will be graduating at the end of the summer, select August graduation. If you are pushing graduation until December, select December.
- You will NOT have to pay the fee again, but if you will not be eligible to graduate based on when you originally applied and you miss the application deadline, it will push you back until the next available graduation window, so please take care of it now.
Need additional courses...Summer Registration is open
End of Semester Survey
Monday, May 2nd, 12am to Sunday, May 15th, 11:45pm
The Johns Hopkins University School of Education Graduation Ceremony
Wednesday, May 18th, 9am
201 West Baltimore Street
Spring graduate diplomas are distributed after this ceremony. Please remember that a cap and gown is mandatory for all ceremonies. The deadline for ordering is April 9, 2016.