By: Caiden Terry
As of 2014
North is Iraq
East is Kuwait
South is Saudi Arabia
West is Bank and Gaza
- In 4000 B.C. The Jawa civilization is established.
- In 400. The Nabateans established.
- In 636 A.D. Jordan falls to Muslim Arab conquerors.
- In 1516. The Ottoman Turks begin to rule.
People & Places
- Jordan is located in the Middle East.
- Slightly smaller than Portugal or the state of Indian.
- Sharp volcanic rocks dominate the East.
- The Jordan River and the dead sea form the lands western boarder.