News of the Week
November 27-December 1
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- Holiday Shop... our school provides a Holiday Shop each year where the kids can shop for gifts for their family members. They also provide bags for them to wrap them in so it will be a surprise! I know I have opened MANY fun surprises from my kids- it is always so funny to see what they choose for each person! If you are interested in having your child shop, you can return the envelope that went home in folders- or send money in any sort of envelope/bag if you cannot find it. You may state who they are shopping for and a spending limit or just send them with money to choose what they'd like. You may want to have to conversation about NOT spending the money on themselves, unless that is fine with you! There will be helpers there to guide them as needed. Our shopping day is Wednesday, December 6th at 9am.
- Polar Express Night... please join us (in your pjs!!) for Polar Express Night on Thursday from 6-8pm. It is a really fun time for the whole family!
- You're Invited... Our class Winter Party is Monday, December 18 from 1:00-2:00pm. Please plan to join us if you can! You may check your child out after the party if you wish.
Remember to send RED folders on Thursday and library books on Friday! We will not be checking out any new books next week due to the book fair.
See below for two homeless jackets- let me know if either one is your child's
- Practice sight words (list below)
- Write stories at home... try to label the pictures or add sentences by saying the words slowly and recording the sounds that you hear!
- Count to 100 by tens and ones
- Write your numbers 0-20
- Count groups objects accurately (20 or less)
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **