By: Max Quatsoe
- We type for five minutes at the beginning of every class period.
- You have to finish a course each quarter.
- My words per minute have increased.
- We all had to make an ITrailer about an event in our life.
- My ITrailer was about Basketball.
- I had to take a lot of pictures at my house.
- You have to make a Haiku Deck about the job you want to be when you grow.
- We have to make ten slides.
- When you are done you will have to share it with the class.
- We have to explain one math problem.
- You have to show how to solve it.
- Then, you explain the problem using your own words.
- There is a five day unit on choosing your career and learning about it.
- Mrs. VandenBoogaard teaches the unit.
- It has tests that tell you what jobs are a good fit.
- You have to get through unit six and seven to get a three.
- Coding helps show you about how to do stuff using codes.
- There is multiple courses that you have to do.