WMS Friday Forecast
April 27, 2018 - Volume 31
Today's SIP Day
Still Need a Yearbook?
Does your child want a keepsake of the year? Yearbooks are a great way to remember the year at Wredling. May 4th will be the last day to pre-order a yearbook to guarantee one for the end of the school year. After May 4th, yearbooks will be offered to Faculty, staff, and community for purchase.
Check out this years' winning cover by Marley Andelman!!! Way to go Marley!
If you are still interested in purchasing a yearbook, please see Lucy Johnson in the Main Office. You can pay the $25 cost in one of the following ways:
- With a check - made payable to Wredling
- With $25 cash - bring to main office
REGISTRATION REMINDER FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL
Some important things to note:
- Two documents (highlighted yellow) MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE this year.
- Several documents (highlighted turquoise) must be completed and returned. The number of required forms will vary by grade level and depend upon whether or not your student is new to D303.
- The Health Survey (highlighted purple) must be completed and returned ONLY if changes have occurred.
- To qualify for the "Early Bird Fee" discount, all registration fees and materials are due by TODAY, April 27th!
- The School Tool Box link, to order pre-packed school supplies, is now up and running. Click here for further details.
- You may sign up to volunteer for the PTO and pay dues on the PTO website at www.wredlingpto.org
Dear Wredling Community.
I am overwhelmed by the generosity you have shown by bringing in toys for our Guatemalan mission trip. The kids are going to be so excited when they see what we have for them. On behalf of Healing Hands Medical Mission, I'd like to pass on a big THANK YOU!
Mr. Paul Carani
7-3 Science/Team Leader
Wredling Middle School
"Chance favors the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur
We Want YOU!!!
In addition to the open positions posted on the PTO website, there are so many ways you can make a difference here at Wredling! We appreciate each person who contributes to making great things happen here! Let us find a great fit for your particular skillset and time availability. Just sign up or ask! PTO Volunteer Form
UPCOMING PERFORMANCE SERIES TESTING LETTERS
Our Final Parent Univesity This Year!
May 21, 2018-Parent University brought to you by Centennial Counseling
6:00-8:00 p.m. - St. Charles Public Library
Addressing Questions and Challenging Issues while Emphasizing and Demonstrating Self-Care Strategies for Parents
Expert Panel Potpourri. Four local clinicians will answer your toughest questions and challenging issues, while emphasizing and demonstrating self-care strategies for parents on the front line. Questions may be submitted at the time of registration, or during the session.
SIGN UP USING THE GOOGLE FORM BELOW!