Geometry Vocabulary Presentation
Students will create a presentation to show their understanding of geometry vocabulary.
- Students will search for the definitions on "A Math's Dictionary for Kids" http://www.amathsdictionaryforkids.com/dictionary.html
- Students will provide the following for each vocabulary word:
- Vocabulary Term
- Image (Facts/Characteristics)
- Example of what it is
- Non-example of what it is not.
- The final presentation will be submitted to Mrs. Cross through the class Edmodo site.
Geometry Vocabulary Presentation Due Date
Thursday, Dec 20th, 4pm
Rivercrest Jr High, Bogata, TX
We will be working on the assignment during class. The final presentation is due on Thursday, December 20, 2012.