ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
November 26, 2018
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- English Department: Brought muffins in to celebrate our high school report card
- Emily Timmers: Reppin' a conference rival jersey after losing a bet!
- PE/SPED/Paras: Hosting the tailgate party. Thank You!!
- Tailgate Contributors: Thank you to all who contributed to the delicious tailgate.
- Jeff Fern: An amazing presentation to our students about ALS - informational and professional with a lot of empathy and respect for the Marx family.
- Jen Staidl and Adam Sheldon: Showing support for the Marx sisters by being with them during and after the ALS presentation.
- The Staff: for helping students navigate the WEI.
You all ROCK!
If we shouldn't eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week
Monday, November 26
7th Hour - PIT Crew Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: Social Studies, Health/PE
Tuesday, November 27
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
8:30 am - 2:30 pm - Transition Day at UWRF - Staidl
WIN PLC TIME: Math
Wednesday, November 28 - No morning meeting - Schedule Link
PreACT and Aspire Interim Testing (9th, 10th, and 11th-graders) - no school for seniors
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PLC Time
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PILOT Group Meeting - Large Conference Room
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm - SBA&R Presentation and Discussion w/ HS Parents (Lecture Room)
WIN PLC TIME: ELA
Thursday, November 29
11:30 am - 1:00 pm - "Trunk Junk" Event (FCCLA)
WIN PLC TIME: Music, Science, SPED
Friday, November 30
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Group Meeting
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: CTE